Verex seems to belive he's not a Tyrannosaurus Rex. He has a mysteriously strong willpower.
Tale of the TitanEdit
There are many rumors about Verex's appearance in Mascotia. Some say he wandered into a portal as a youngster and was adopted by a family of Tyrannosaurs. The fact he was adopted by T-Rexes is true, but the part about him wandering through is not.
Another theory was that he was actually born in Mascotia by a parenting family of V-Rexes. But his egg was stolen by another animal that was killed by a Tyrannosaur, the T-rex thought the egg was part of her family and took it home where it hatched. But the real story is clouded in mystery.
Eventually, Verex discovered Cycad country, a land that looked the same as his home did. Eventually he claimed it as his territory. Over the years others came along. The rest you should figure out yourself...
- Samual- A friend of Verex who lives in his turf.
- Bruce- Who appeared and battled Verex once, but they are now friends.
- Geckofrog(s)- Who were all but gone when Verex reached adulthood.
- Spot- who actually beleives verex is some kind of kaiju.
- Bigbear- Had a bad run in with him once, now has Verex on his "watch list"
- Ploxl- Who actually has ventured down to the bottom of the canyon and saw verex.
- And many more...
- Verex was at one point in his design was a T-Rex himself. Then he was made into another creature, then a tyrannosaurus once more.
- Verex and Bruce are both from Skull Island. Though Bruce is a Jurassic sauropod. But the idea still sticks.
- Verex has a roomate who is a Utahraptor.
- Previous designs for his home even included Cretaceous Canyon itself. An early design for him was called Dinorauria. This was a bit of a fourth-wall breaker, due to him being the actual creator.
- Verex is known to have once eaten a randomocity fruit, but nobody knows what happened.